Port XL Slipcovered Swivel ChairRegular price $2,099.00
This handsome chair says “comfort all the way”. Port XL boasts a no fuss slipcover with a clean track arm and a flat front skirt. Loose box style seat and back cushions complete the look. Also available in a swivel glider or stationary chair.
XL Swivel Chair Size: 32”L x 35”D x 37”H
Starting Price: $2099.
*includes Grade 1 fabric option
Fabrics: Choose from over 200 fabric options including Life Approved fabrics.
*See below for extra info on understanding fabric
- Fully slipcovered
- Clean 5” track arm
- Flat front skirt
- Rectangle boxed back and seat cushions
- Standard with clean seam
- Arm height 23”
- Seat height 18.5”
- Choose from chair, swivel chair or swivel glider
- Fully upholstered option available
- Additional slipcovers can be ordered
Comfort Options: Down/Feather upgraded fill comes standard with this style. A down and feather wrap over an HR foam core giving you a relaxed look and feel. ** see below for other comfort options.
- Standard Premium Fill - High Resiliency (HR) foam core; cushion will relax slightly over time but will mostly remain more firm compared to other fills. This fill comes standard with all our styles.
- Comfort Chic - A memory fibre wrap over an HR foam core giving you a down and feather alternative with sink in comfort. A great option for those with Down and Feather allergies *additional upgrade charge applies
- Firm - High Density foam core; a structured more firm seat cushion *additional upgrade charge applies
Why we swivel with Joy, and want it to be your turn:
We’re not talking basic chair experience with our swivels and swivel gliders. Stylish and functional, comfy and inviting, joy is a promise because comfort isn’t one dimensional. They’re available with or without the glide option, the perfect way to enjoy rooms with multiple focal points; your magical lake view, a fireplace glow, artwork, entertainment centre and open concept kitchen and living rooms.
*Fabric pricing increases depending on your fabric grade choice. Grades are offered from 1 to 10. It is important to note that fabric grade does not necessarily reflect durability; it most often reflects fabrics that are more difficult to make or cost of the yarns. We recommend speaking with our veteran design consulting team, who are passionate fabric specialists, to know what choices will best suit your lifestyle. Life Approved fabrics such as Sunbrella, Outdura, Inside/Out, Crypton, Breathe and Defend, also available.
The Lakehouse Collection is custom made for us in North America.